Become a Driver (Professional Van Operator)
Becoming a Stevens driver (professional van operator) is a great occupation and accordingly has a few prerequisites. You must be a safe driver and strictly adhere to DOT regulations. You also must:
- Be skilled at packing and loading household goods and business equipment.
- Have good customer relations skills.
- Be efficient at handling your own time and money.
- Present a positive professional appearance and attitude to our valued customers.
- CDL Class A required
As a Stevens professional van operator you:
- Determine the loads you accept and how each move is accomplished.
- Work as an independent businessperson.
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines offers its professional van operators the best benefits and opportunities in the moving and storage industry. Some of these include:
- Opportunities for annual hauling bonuses.
- “Driver of the Year” trip and “Driver of the Month” cash awards.
- Bonus rewards based on customer satisfaction.
- Driver recruiting referral incentives bonuses.
- Cash incentives for low claims ratings.
- Annual uniform allowance.
- Competitive group insurance programs and long- and short-term disability coverage.
For more information, contact your Stevens driver recruiter, Jim Van Haaren at (989) 395-1809, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. What are you waiting for? If you are qualified, we're interested in talking to you. Please see additional available positions below: