Required Education, Knowledge & Skills:
• High school diploma, some college related courses or Associate's Degree desirable
• Previous claims adjusting experience preferred in personal property or cargo claims
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
• Positive interpersonal and problem resolution skills
Process and settle claims according to DOD regulations and/or account requirements within the required company timeframe. Adjust claims and make payments and chargeback assessments for cargo, property damage and inconvenience claims settlement according to company policies. Responding to internal and external customer disputes and inquiries according to company policies. Must have strong computer skills and be able to use the internet. Must be exceptionally customer service oriented, have effective listening, verbal and written communication skills and possess a friendly, helpful demeanor.
Stevens offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, ESOP and a 401K plan. For consideration, interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications and salary requirements to our corporate office at: email@example.com Please use REF: 437 in the subject line.