Steps To Moving
The secret to a successful move is accurate and timely communication. The Clergy Move Center team excels at communicating with you during your move.
Your move counselor will oversee every aspect of your relocation, connecting each element and then will carefully communicate the details of your move to everyone involved.
Word of mouth referrals and repeat business are two of the primary reasons for our success. We know the importance of accurate communication and we work to simplify the process for you because we understand that the move itself is only one part of relocation.
If you contact the Clergy Move Center early enough in your move process, we also can recommend a partner to assist you in home sale and purchase.
The easy steps of having a move coordinated through the Clergy Move Center include:
- Contact the Clergy Move Center team by calling our direct line: 800-248-8313, complete the free estimate form on this page or send an email to email@example.com
- A Clergy Move Center counselor will be assigned as your primary counselor, however, other team members will assist in the absence of your primary counselor.
- We will schedule a pre-move survey with a local Stevens agent or tested van line affiliate. In some situations an in-house estimate may not be possible, and so the counselors are trained to conduct an accurate telephone survey.
- Your counselor will carefully analyze the survey and other information and discuss this with you so that our written estimate accurately reflects the services you need.
- You will schedule your move dates with your counselor, who will communicate the details of your relocation to everyone involved in your move and be your advocate. If at any time you have changes, concerns or questions, share them with your move counselor so that necessary steps can be taken.
- Your move counselor serves as your advocate throughout each phase of your relocation: pre-move, packing, loading, delivery and post-move.