Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is dedicated to giving you the personalized attention that is necessary for your move. Stevens’ Corporate Move Center and University Move Centers are devoted solely to facilitate your move.
During your move, a Stevens Move Center consultant will be assigned as your primary point person, who will help you through every stop of the moving process.
Your personal Move Consultant will be in touch with you during all phases of your move and will clearly explain:
- Each step in the moving process
- The role Stevens will play in the process
- What is expected of you throughout the process
Your Move Consultant will contact you:
- To introduce himself/herself and discuss your move expectations
- After your pre-move survey is complete to discuss the results and schedule your move dates
- Just prior to your move to confirm date and crew arrival times
- On pack day, load day and delivery day
- After you have settled into your new home as a follow up
Although one specific consultant is assigned as your main contact, other Move Center team members can assist in the absence of your primary move consultant.
Move Consultants are trained in organizing and implementing all aspects of a move and will assist you with:
- Arranging in-home survey and reviewing estimates
- Scheduling of move dates
- Arranging for third-party services
- Making arrangements for items needing special attention
- Tracking a move in progress
- Advising on claims
- Other issue resolution