If you were satisfied with your move with Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, or any of our other companies, we hope that you request Stevens on future moves with the Department of Defense.
To request Stevens, when you speak to your Personal Property Transportation Office Counselor, you can ask for Stevens by name or any of the other companies. We will strive to provide you the same level of quality and service that you have received in the past.
Our companies include:
- Ability Forwarders (ABFA)
- Advantage Forwarders (AVFW)
- Burnham Service Co (BUSV)
- Burnham World Forwarders(BWFD)
- Central Van Lines (CMVV)
- Patriot Forwarders (PTFW)
- Stevens Forwarders (STVF)
- Stevens Transportation Co. (STVP)
- Shamrock Van Lines (SHRK)
- Stevens Worldwide Van Lines (SVLM)
- Shamrock Van Lines International (SVLN)
- Statewide (SWWD)
- Towne Van Lines(TOWV)
- Towne International Forwarding (TINF)
- *Las Cruces Moving & Storage (LACM)
- *Midwest Moving & Storage (MDMB)
- *Ray the Mover of Manchester (RAYM)
- *Yucca Moving & Storage (YMVS)
*Companies shown with an asterisk are managed by Stevens
If you are using the DP3 Defense Personal Property System (DPS) website, you can select our company name in the dropdown box provided. We would be happy to serve your needs again at any time in the future. If you don’t find our name in the list, you may contact your local Personal Property Shipping Office for assistance.