Ray the Mover of Manchester, Inc.
Family-owned and operated since 1938, Ray the Mover prides itself on both its professional moving services and customer satisfaction.
We Specialize In
- Residential moving
- Local moving
- Long-distance moving
- International moving
- Office moving
- Boxes and moving supplies
- Storage options
- Customized crating
- “Florida Express” service for “snow birds” moving south
Ray the Mover also offers value-added programs and benefits to customers including:
- Opportunity to earn cash back on a move
- Easy hook up and transfer of television, internet and telephone service
- Special residence protection with use of the Stevens Home Protection Kit ™
One Allard Drive
Manchester, NH 03102
Raymond Allard, Owner
Manchester, Nashua, Milford, Weare, Peterborough and surrounding areas.
Ray the Mover is located in Manchester, which is nicknamed “Queen City.” Some of Manchester’s cultural landmarks include the Palace Theatre, the Currier Museum of Art and the New Hampshire Institute of Art.
Thousands of students also call Manchester home while they attend Hesser College, the New Hampshire Institute of Art, Saint Anselm College, Southern New Hampshire University and the University of New Hampshire at Manchester.