Professionally Trained and Uniformed Crews
Stevens' employees wear uniforms and nametags while all Stevens drivers are drug tested and background checked.
Packers and helpers employed by Stevens are required to complete the Certified Professional Movers Course and are required to complete annual hands-on training.
All drivers are:
- Required to complete the Certified Professional Mover Course
- Required to complete a workbook on proper relocation of government personnel
- Required to complete a test of Department of Transportation regulations
- Required to complete a supervised road test
- Required to attend annual seminars covering procedures and hands-on training
- Sent training updates monthly, covering various aspects of the moving industry
- Issued handbooks outlining all company procedures and requirements