Stevens Crews: Professionally Trained and Uniformed
Professionalism is synonymous with the name Stevens Worldwide Van Lines. Our corporate culture at Stevens is focused on standards for delivering the highest quality service to our customers and investing in our employees.
Our Professional Van Operators (commonly known as drivers) are required to:
- Complete the Certified Professional Mover Course.
- Complete a workbook on proper relocation of government personnel.
- Complete a test of Department of Transportation regulations.
- Complete a supervised road test.
Our Professional Van Operators also:
- Attend annual seminars covering procedures and hands-on training.
- Receive regular training updates, covering various aspects of the moving industry.
- Have access to online training videos.
- Are issued handbooks outlining all company procedures and requirements.
In addition, Stevens Professional Van Operators are drug tested and must pass a stringent background check prior to becoming part of our team.
Packers and helpers employed by Stevens are required to complete annual hands-on training courses in addition to completing the Certified Professional Movers course.
All employees are required to wear uniforms and nametags when performing moving services for our customers.