Long Distance Movers
Long distance moves are a specialty of Stevens Van Lines. Our competitive pricing combined with our unprecedented customer service and volume of agents has made Stevens the preferred moving company for long distance household moving services.
As your preferred long distance moving specialist, Stevens will work with you throughout your cross country move to plan a customized moving package and carry out your move with as little stress as possible.
Stevens Is Your Nationwide Long Distance Moving Company
Stevens has a nationwide network of local movers, nationwide movers and container storage partnering agents. In many cases, you may be working with a Stevens' agent who is right in your origin or destination community, so you can be assured that you are getting personalized attention and service from people that you know and trust. In an effort for Stevens Worldwide and our agents to deliver the smoothest moves possible, we are now offering an electronic Residential Moving Services Brochure, detailing why Stevens is The Way To Move©.
In addition to your sales representative, a Stevens Interstate Move Coordinator will work closely with you to keep you informed about:
- Each step in the moving process
- What role Stevens will play in the process
- What your role is throughout the process
What will you get from Stevens during your long distance move?
- Competitive Pricing – A long distance moving quote is based on the weight of your shipment and distance of your move. The prices are largely dependent on regulated tariffs. Additional charges may be incurred for special services such as automobile moving and specialty crating and handling.
- Packing - Many people prefer to have their belongings packed professionally to avoid risk of damage. You may choose to customize your packing options by requesting Stevens to pack all of your items or only those that are fragile or of high value.
- Debris Removal - As a courtesy to you and to the environment, Stevens can customize your package to arrange for debris removal at destination.
- Supplies - Your Stevens' representative can arrange for moving supplies, including boxes, newsprint and bubble wrap.
- Storage - Stevens warehouses nationwide offer ample storage options for temporary or long-term storage when a little extra space is needed.
For more information, contact us by phone today at (800) 678-3836 or use Live Chat to the left of the page.