Stevens Worldwide Van Lines will partner with corporate relocation management services provider OneSource Relocation to offer a special informational session for business professionals who organize and oversee relocations for employees.
The session will focus on the growing trend of lump sum, direct reimbursement and tiered relocation programs. Presenters will discuss the various costs of relocating, why employees are reluctant to move and how employers can provide employees with relocation solutions, while meeting business objectives and recruitment goals.
Set for 11 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 22, the webinar, entitled “Maximizing Your Lump Sum Relocation Program: Adding Value Without Adding Cost,” will be hosted by HR.com.
HR.com is the country’s largest social network for human resource executives and suppliers.
If those wishing to participate in the webinar are members of HR.com, the link above will provide easy registration. Those who are not members of HR.com must sign up for a FREE HR.com membership. Registration is quick and easy. After membership in HR.com is confirmed, new members can register for this complimentary webcast.
Presenters for the webinar are: Michael Schaetzle, Vice President of Relocation Services at Stevens Worldwide Van Lines; and Michael Nimer, Chief Operating Officer at OneSource Relocation.
Mr. Schaetzle and Mr. Nimer will discuss:
- Building an effective lump sum relocaton program
- Ensuring that an organization gets the most out of its lump sum relocation dollars
- Maximizing lump sum relocation programs
- Stretching employees’ moving budgets through cost-saving alternatives and rebate programs
- How transferees who own homes can receive rebates, credits or cash back bonuses to help reduct the cost of relocation
For more details about this webinar, contact Danielle Enose, Marketing Representative for National Accounts at 800-678-3836, ext. 398.