Moving During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our priority. Moving companies provide an essential service; we are still in operation to serve you–just with a few changes.
- We are providing virtual estimates
- Our expert team of movers will greet you with smiles rather than handshakes
- We ask that you allow our crew access to a sink and soap for frequent hand washing
- Boxes and packing material will be available for purchase in order to limit the spread of germs from used boxes
- Following current conditions as they relate to COVID-19 in terms of our crew wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- As of July 14, 2021, to the extent that it is acceptable to our customers and complies with state and local laws, drivers and crew members may forego the wearing of facemasks.
- We recommend advance communication with the customer to ensure clarity from the outset.
- If a customer’s consent is contingent upon proof of vaccination, our drivers and crew will produce their COVID-19 vaccination record cards.
- Stevens still requires facemasks if that is what the customer requests.
- For all Military shipments, masks still must be worn inside the customer’s residence, including the drivers and crew as well as the customer and their family. If drivers and crew are fully vaccinated and can show proof, they may take off their masks outside the home per state and local guidelines. If drivers and crew are not fully vaccinated, they must always wear a mask.
Moving Schedule Accommodations During the COVID-19 Outbreak
If anyone in your household may have contracted the virus or you need to self-isolate, contact your local Stevens agent. It is our goal to accommodate your schedule and make your move a hassle-free experience!
Get a Virtual Moving Quote
If you’re moving during the COVID-19 pandemic, get a virtual moving quote to limit the amount of people in your home. Contact your local Stevens Agent to get started!