Wondering where and how to find the best long-distance moving companies? When it’s time to pack up your home and family, Stevens Worldwide is your answer. Our team of long-distance movers and network of Stevens agents across the country are here to guide you through the moving process.
How to Get Started with Your Long-Distance Move
Step 1: Get an Instant Estimate for Your Move
Our pricing tool delivers free long-distance moving quotes instantly to give you an approximate idea of what moving your items will cost.
Step 2: Set Up an In-Person or Video Survey of Your Home
Once you’ve received an instant quote, a member of the Stevens team will conduct an in-home assessment by video or in person to determine the final cost of your move. The final cost can depend on a variety of factors including:
- Weight of your possessions
- Distance of your move
- Level of liability protection
- Additional services requested
More About Our Video Survey:
If you prefer a digital experience over an in-person assessment, our video survey requires nothing more than a smartphone. This option makes finalizing moving costs more convenient than ever; instead of bringing someone to your home, you can now do everything online.
Step 3: Select Your Long-Distance Moving Services
After the in-home or video assessment, we assign you a moving coordinator who will help you choose which services fit your needs and budget. Additional options such as short- and long-term storage, packing, and extra item protection are available to every customer.
Additional long-distance moving services available include:
- On-site professional packing and unpacking: We bring the boxes, cartons and crates to handle the grunt work.
- Long-distance shipping for items like vehicles and oversized furniture that won’t fit on the truck.
- Full-service storage in the event of moving-day delays or a lack of space in your new home.
- Specialized shipping and handling for items like pianos, hot tubs, pool tables and more.
Why Choose Stevens as Your Long-Distance Moving Company?
Our approach is simple: We treat your family like our own, and we have the testimonials to prove it. From determining a moving plan to unloading the last box, the team at Stevens is dedicated to a simple long-distance move.