Have you been daydreaming about cross country moving to a lovely mountain getaway, but you change your mind about it because of the stress associated with moving? Stevens Van Lines is the cross country mover you can trust to take care of all of the details and alleviate any of the stresses you may be having about your move. Whether you’re moving state to state or across the globe, Stevens Van Lines knows how to handle it. We’re trusted to move over 15,000 families per year, and counting. We’re family owned and operated and treat you like a part of our family. Your move is unique and important, and we understand that. Moving to Mesa is easy with Stevens.
Moving with Stevens Van Lines means you have someone you can trust along the way. Your cross country move will be planned to suit your needs as discussed between you and your Stevens Representative. The packing of your items can be done by you or taken care of by our professional crews, who will pack each piece with expertise and care. We will keep you informed during every step of your state to state move and you’ll always know exactly what’s going on.
With Stevens, there’s no need to stress about the small details and no need to worry about your belongings. We’ve got you covered with over 110 years of experience in the moving and storage industry. If moving to Mesa is right for you, we’d love to help get you there.
When you choose Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover, here are a few of the perks:
- You will have a single point of contact at Stevens Van Lines. You’ll never have to wonder who to contact when you have a question or need information.
- We understand that you’re under a lot of stress during this process. We’ve done our best to make this easy for you: we can help you transfer your utilities, update your subscriptions, and notify friends and family of your change and address. Ask us about Updater!
- We’ve compiled a useful app, full of tips, tools, resources, and all sorts of help to guide you during every step of your move. If you’re looking for a moving resource that has it all, check out My Stevens Move from your app store.
- Are you a busy bee? Always like to be informed with every detail? Your move can get started with a click with our online quote form. Your in-house estimate can be performed through video with your smartphone. You will receive email updates along every step of the way. Your move can even be tracked online. Talk about progress!
- We have additional moving coverage available and our Stevens Home Protection Kit for added peace of mind. Ask your Stevens Representative about these.
Stevens Van Lines is trusted to move over 15,000 families per year: we are the nationwide mover you can count on when you’re ready to get moving to Mesa.
Moving near Mesa, AZ
Moving to Mesa is a piece of cake when you choose Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover. We started off as a horse and buggy service and 1905 and we’ve been in the moving and storage industry ever since. It’s safe to say that we’ve gained a lot of experience over the years, and we’re here to put our expertise to work for you! State to state moving is easy with Stevens, and international moving is a cakewalk. Wherever you want to go, whether it’s down the street or across the globe, let us get you there! Below are a few reasons you might consider moving to Mesa, Arizona:
- Mesa is the third largest city in Arizona, falling behind Phoenix and Tucson. If you’re interested in the big city feel and you want to move to Arizona but the first two don’t suit you, consider moving to Mesa.
- Do you like hot weather? Mesa might be the place for you. Temperatures soar into the 115’s during the summer here – on the plus side, it normally doesn’t dip below 40 degrees. Moving to Mesa means you’ll be warm year-round.
- If you care about your town’s positive impact: #mesahydrates is a program in Mesa where water bottles are donated to Mesa’s homeless during the hot months. There are other volunteer opportunities to get involved with as well.
- Fun fact: the population of Mesa started in 1900 at just 722 people. In 2010, that number had increased all the way to 439,041 people. The number of people moving to Mesa is still growing but has slowed down – meaning there’s plenty of real estate options for you!
- Moving to Mesa might be right for you if you are art-centered, as their downtown scene is as well. They say Downtown Mesa is the location of choice to live, work and relax.
- If you care about fitness or have wanted someone to help you get fit, moving to Mesa might be for you! They do a lot to help their residents with their wellness, offering all sorts of programs, classes, and activities. They can also help you quit smoking.
Professional Movers in Mesa, AZ
If your heart is set on moving to Mesa, Arizona, let Stevens Van Lines get you there! Our professional movers are ready and prepared to get you to Mesa in no time at all. You can get started by giving us a call or by filling out our online quote form. We’re ready to get you there, and soon your desert daydreams will be a reality. Relax in the sunshine and sip some lemonade while we take care of all of the details as well as the heavy lifting.
Moving to Mesa is a huge life step and you should be thrilled. As your nationwide mover, Stevens Van Lines is here to make your move as stress-free and easy as possible. We look forward to moving you!