When you woke up this morning, you knew it was time for a big change in your life. Maybe you sat at the table drinking your coffee like you always do, but something pulled at the edge of your mind… Maybe things have been stagnant for a while now or you awoke this morning with a newfound sense of adventure. Whatever your reason may be, you’re now considering moving to Tuckahoe, Virginia. Congratulations!
Now that you’ve decided to move, the next step is choosing how you’ll get there. As a nationwide mover, Stevens Van Lines understands all of the stresses involved when you choose to undertake state to state moving. The great thing is that when you choose Stevens as your cross country mover, we take on the stress so you don’t have to.
Here at Stevens Van Lines, we think moving state to state should be easy. Because it’s such a big change with a lot of details built in, moving can be a scary process, especially cross country moving. In order to alleviate as much of your stress as possible, we’ve been working around the clock for over 110 years (since 1905) to master the moving process and make everything as easy and convenient as we think it can be. As a company, we’re always striving for improvement, but total customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Our crews are professionally trained and our Stevens representatives are on standby, ready to get to work on our next big move – yours! Get moving to Tuckahoe: Stevens Van Lines is the nationwide mover you can count on.
When you have decided on moving to Tuckahoe, the next step is choosing your mover. Here are a few reasons we think you should choose Stevens Van Lines:
- Pro Movers: Recognized as a ProMover by the American Moving & Storage Association.
- We’re Number One: Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and rated the #1 Nationwide mover by BBB consumers in 2017.
- Locations Where You Need Them: We have over 125 agent locations across the United States, conveniently located and ready to get you moving to Tuckahoe.
- Customized Move Plans: even if you’re unsure of your exact needs, we know all the right questions to help figure it out with you. Your moving plan will be as unique as you are.
- Added Convenience: some major parts of the moving process can now be accomplished online (or with your smartphone) for your convenience – like in-home estimates, required moving documents, daily updates, and more.
Stevens Van Lines is dedicated to getting you where you want to be, whether that’s down the street or across the globe. Cross country moving and even international moving are no problem for us. So what are you waiting for? Get moving to Tuckahoe today.
Moving near Tuckahoe, VA
Tuckahoe, Virginia is so much more than an upper class suburb – it’s also an area with lots of United States history embedded in its backbones, and it’s a beautiful place to boot. Moving to Tuckahoe brings you right into our history. The town is named after Tuckahoe Plantation, which was the childhood home of none other than Thomas Jefferson. In 2010 the population was a little less than 45,000 – the population growth has been slow and steady over the last 50 years or so. The city is warm most of the time and has plenty to explore. If you’re ready for state to state moving, let’s get going!
Below are a few reasons you may be considering moving to Tuckahoe:
- Moving to Tuckahoe means you have the opportunity to purchase any one of the most expensive homes in the Richmond Area. In addition to the area’s natural beauty, it is a truly historic area for our country.
- If you’re interested in horses or have ever wanted to take riding lessons, visit The Riding School at James River Equestrian Center. You’re sure to learn something new and maybe you’ll make some new horse friends.
- If horseback riding isn’t your thing, maybe you’ll catch a glimpse of the Headless Horseman. Tuckahoe claims to have some serious haunted history, which is sure to scare even the most brave of souls! Spend your October enjoying spooks and scares, and maybe even a haunted tour of Tuckahoe Plantation (let’s face it – a place like that is definitely haunted!).
- Maybe terrifying yourself isn’t a hobby of yours – and that’s okay too! Tuckahoe Plantation is also known to have both private and public tours of the mansion that are not intended to scare your socks off. Self-guided tours are available for $5 and you can book private events on the grounds there as well.
- After moving to Tuckahoe, check out the gardens at Tuckahoe Plantation. I know I’ve mentioned this place multiple times already, but the gardens draw visitors all times of the year. It’s truly beautiful.
Moving should be an adventure, not something to stress about! Even cross country moving can be a fun new experience when you choose Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover.
Professional Movers in Tuckahoe, VA
Whether you’re moving your family and your household belongings, relocating your office, or moving commercially, Stevens Van Lines is ready to get you moving to Tuckahoe. We can take care of as little or as much as you’d like from start to finish, including the packing of your belongings if you don’t want to do it yourself. As the nationwide mover you can count on, we’re ready to provide a full-service move and do it all, or provide you with the tips, tools, and resources to get you moving to Tuckahoe like a pro.
Our crews are able to handle the specialty items you’re not able to prepare for moving, like grandfather clocks or grand pianos – if you have an item you think needs special attention, be sure to let your Stevens representative know. If you’re ready to get cross country moving, give us a call or fill our online quote form. Moving to Tuckahoe is a click away!