If you operate a hospitality business and you’re in the process of renovating or building a new facility, you know the logistics can be complicated. Whether you’re moving staff or moving physical assets, there’s a lot to keep track of. Fortunately, the Stevens team works alongside our partner organizations, Stevens Logistics Service and ELS Essential FF&E Project Management, to provide commercial moving services that include the initial packing, transportation for your goods, furniture shipping, storing your goods in warehouses and solutions for your distribution problems. No matter what sector of the hospitality industry your business operates within, we can help.
Logistics Service Project Management
Our furniture, fixtures and equipment division offers:
- Job-site distribution, receiving services, secure moving and storage, installation and liquidation services
- Project management through a single point of contact
- Control of inventory, with prompt reporting for any damaged or missing goods
- Project inventory that can be securely accessed via the web
- Access to environmentally friendly service providers who offer access to manpower, recycling services and debris removal services
- Services from SmartWay transportation providers, working with the EPA to ensure energy efficiency, improve energy usage and reduce air pollutants and greenhouse gases
No matter what it is you’re placing in storage—even specialty items that require particular attention—our warehousing services mean you can rest assured that your items will be kept safe and secure. Our experience with office and industrial moves means we’re familiar with special equipment and what it takes to keep it protected while in storage, from pads to packing containers.
The team at Stevens takes the stress out of prep work by providing comprehensive packing services. From specialty cartons and packing materials to transport artwork, pictures and mirrors to the utilization of pads and secure straps to ensure the safety of your goods on our trucks, we’ll make sure your belongings are packed safely for the long haul.
Still have questions? We’re happy to address all your concerns, whether you’re interested in learning more about ELS Essential FF&E Project Management or you’d like to find out more about our partnerships—including ways your company can partner with us. To find out more, simply contact us directly.