Once you’ve received your ballpark quote, what should you do next?
With Stevens, Getting an Instant Moving Quote is Easy
Did you know you can find moving company quotes online? At Stevens, we believe a hassle-free move includes helping you understand the cost of moving by providing free online moving estimates.
Getting an instant moving quote is a great first step in your moving process. It can help you plan your move, know what to expect, and answer financial questions you may have. Our online moving estimates are based on both the distance to be traveled and the weight to be transported.
Moving Costs & Valuation Protection
From the distance of the move to the amount of weight we’ll be transporting, your interstate and long distance moving quotes will be impacted by several factors. We do include protection in all our moves—however, you may find that valuation offers you peace of mind.
For a detailed explanation of how valuation works, you can read more here. Additionally, keep in mind that your local Stevens agent can guide you to the best options based on your needs and desires.
Ballpark Estimate Vs. In-Home Estimate
The actual cost of your move is determined by the weight of your belongings, the distance of your move, and any additional services such as packing and the level of liability protection you choose. An online moving estimate will give you an idea of how much your move will cost. However, in-home estimates are the most accurate method of providing a cost for any relocation.
A free, no obligation, in-home moving estimate gives you the opportunity to speak directly with one of our relocation experts. It allows you to show us exactly what you will be moving and discuss the needs of your move in depth. Want to keep everything online? No problem. We offer virtual estimates as well!
While at your home, the Stevens representative will provide you with the most accurate estimate possible and discuss additional moving services, such as packing and unpacking, appliance preparation, storage and more.
At this time, your Stevens representative will provide you with detailed information on the different levels of liability protection we offer. Once your in-home estimate is complete, we’ll create a customized moving plan to fit your specific moving and storage needs.
Contact us to schedule your in-home estimate or fill out the instant quote form below to get the moving estimate process started!
Get Your Moving Quote Online
Getting a Ballpark Estimate with Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is perfect for advance planning—these estimates give you an idea of the budget range you can expect for your upcoming move. Information you’ll receive with your Ballpark Estimate includes:
- Ballpark price of what you can expect to pay when moving, based on the weight of your items and the distance to move
- Quote that includes full-service moving by a team of professional movers
- Instant service that gives you a quick, convenient way to plan ahead for your move
Ballpark Estimate: Know What to Expect When it Comes to the Cost of Your Interstate Move
What Happens Next?
1. Your local Stevens agent will contact you to schedule an in-home estimate. We’ll send a friendly and experienced representative to complete an evaluation of your belongings to ensure an accurate moving estimate. Our agents are standing by to take the worry out of your move and answer all your questions.
2. Decide on valuation and protection coverage. The safety of your belongings is important to us, and we take the responsibility of your trust seriously. Full value replacement protection is included for a fee on all our moves; limited protection is also an option if you choose. Call your Stevens agent for guidance on the best choice based on your needs.
3. Start packing! You can purchase your packing supplies through your local Stevens agent, or take advantage of our worry-free packing services. Visit our packing checklists and guides for tips on packing based on our years of experience.