Once you’ve received your ballpark quote, what should you do next?
Your Instant Moving Quote
Your free instant quote from Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is a ballpark quote, which is perfect for advance planning, giving you an idea of the budget range to expect for your upcoming move. We offer long-distance moving and storage options that can fit any budget. What to expect from the ballpark quote:
- A free quote that offers a look at what you can expect to pay when moving
- A quote that includes full-service moving by a team of professional movers
- An instant service that gives you a quick, convenient way to plan ahead for your move
The actual cost of your move is determined by the weight of your belongings, the distance of your move, any additional services, such as packing and the level of liability protection you choose. An online instant quote will give you an idea of your moving cost, but in-home estimates are the most accurate method of providing a cost for any relocation.
Remember that the actual cost of your move is determined by the weight of your belongings, the distance of your move, any additional services – such as packing – and the level of liability protection you choose. An online instant quote will give you an idea of your moving investment, but in-home estimates are the most accurate method of providing a cost for any relocation.
Why an In-Home Estimate?
In-home estimates are preferred by all reputable moving companies, as this estimate type is the most accurate, giving customers the true cost of their move. After all, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines wants your moving experience to be the best possible—a great move that you’ll be telling friends about for years!
An in-home moving estimate gives you the opportunity to speak directly with one of our relocation experts in your home. It allows you to show us exactly what you will be moving and discuss the needs of your move in depth with an experienced Stevens Worldwide representative. While at your home, the Stevens representative will provide you with the most accurate moving estimate possible and discuss any additional moving services, such as packing and storage options. At this time, your Stevens representative will provide you with detailed information on the different levels of liability protection we offer.
These visual in-home estimates mitigate the risk of missing details and provide you with the most accurate estimate possible. After your in-home estimate is complete, we will create a customized moving plan to fit your specific moving and storage needs. Contact us to schedule your in-home estimate or fill out the instant quote form on this page to get the moving estimate process started.
What Happens Next?
1. Your local Stevens agent will contact you to schedule an in-home estimate. We’ll send a friendly and experienced representative to complete an evaluation of your belongings to ensure an accurate moving estimate. Our agents are standing by to take the worry out of your move and answer all your questions.
2. Decide on valuation and protection coverage. The safety of your belongings is important to us, and we take the responsibility of your trust seriously. Full value replacement protection is included for a fee on all our moves; limited protection is also an option if you choose. Call your Stevens agent for guidance on the best choice based on your needs.
3. Start packing! You can purchase your packing supplies through your local Stevens agent, or take advantage of our worry-free packing services. Visit our packing checklists and guides for tips on packing based on our years of experience.